My quick & easy non-dairy parmesan cheese mix is a delicious topping on so many dishes and perfect for vegan pesto. With just a few ingredients it doesn’t take long to make either. I make a big batch in a ball jar and keep refilling a small spice jar with a shaker top as needed. Easy peasy.
- 1 cup nutritional yeast flakes (I call it nooch :))
- 3/4 cup hemp hearts (seeds) (look for non-gmo)
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients in a ball jar sand art style.
- Screw cover on and shake!
- Store in the ball jar at room temperature or fill up a small spice jar with a shaker top to make serving easier.